Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Snowpocalypse Part II

We got real snow yesterday!!
Actual fluffy, powdery snow in Texas.

But with this beauty came with the same ol' Texas weather problems.
My parking lot was frozen and I was not feeling the risk of driving out to Arlington.
So, this was my view from my car as I called in to work and babysitter.

This is much better than the ice cube we were stuck in about a month ago.
Andy came out and brought us lunch and I did some knitting.
Nick started getting cabin fever so we walked around the apartment a little 
till I couldn't stand the cold anymore.
Workin on covering up those throw pillows on the couch!

It was a great day 
But a day without pay so now I am paying for that...
by not paying...get it?
I talked with a Lubbock buddy and officially made plans for a trip.
Going to visit my Bestie at the end of the month!
Much needed party time awaiting.
Also, a trip to Padre after their graduation!
Things are looking good in my list things to do ahead.
Should probably start going to the gym if I wanna look decent in my bathing suit..

I'm putting up a new playlist that I'm listening to currently.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...