Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

It's Been Much Too Long, Friends

Surprisingly, it's only been a month...
And so much has happened!

I was very afraid of Easter this year.
Silly girly things that we hold on to after such a serious divide.
My advice:
Never make a major holiday your anniversary.
It's much easier to hate a random date than a nation wide celebration.

I just cringed through the Easter basket isle
From more than just the poorly dressed
and ill mannered Walmart-ians.
Grabbed what I needed and ducked out of there.
With style though.
Nick's Easter basket was not lacking on account of my tender heart.
He was so shocked and thanked the Easter Bunny

 photo 1992BF49-CEC9-4379-878C-A16A5BFAB902_zpsfjzzqhk7.jpg
(you're welcome)

Life has changed a lot in the passed month or so.
I am currently sitting in a different office building much closer to home.
Downtown in fact.
Livin large and lookin pretty.

I am a redhead now.
 photo 7015693C-949C-48D6-B4A8-30C2C60EB6DA_zpswbipfk9f.jpg

I've had quite a few crafty ventures that I will now have the time to share with you all.
After an impromptu visit to Houston
I came home with a trunk full of free antiques
A tummy full of crawfish
 photo BA9758D4-F421-47A5-B973-D50A52770969_zps3b7gnenq.jpg
Poor quality photo creds to my old iPhone and dirty hands
And a new Coach purse my aunt replaced with a Michael Kors upgrade
Which will also be mine once she buys her a new LouisV.
Free designer handbags because I have a super fancy aunt?
Fa sho.

  • I did a wine crate night stand/end table for living room.
  • Also a wine crate top art fixture.
  • Finally chalked up the kitchen table.
  • The pin-famous paint swatch dry erase calendar for my desk.
  • And lots of ideas to dress up my new office that I'll be doing once the funds come in.
  • Nick's new adventure into little league T-ball that I am pumped about!
  • My bestie's fresh engagement that I was so lucky to be a part of
    • and talks of love and what I'm realizing is the truth in it all.
  • Graduation trip to LBK soon.
  • Padre trip closely following.
Lot's to keep one entertained.
Let me know if there's anything you wanna see or are extra excited about

xoxothanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...