Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

SUNSHINE

As I have said before
I'm making a Box of Sunshine
to send to my best friend in Lubbock
HTML tutorial
With a team at my side 
Both here and there
I think this surprise is gonna be awesome

Between me and another friend
We have so many cute things to send her.
Much of which I still need to go buy...
Make-up
Cookies
Lotion
Nail Polish
Lysol
Soaps
Candy
A rubber duck.
Nail Polish
Home-made Sugar Scrub
Chapstick
And a cute quote in a frame.
And liquor bottles for the Boys for taking care of her.

My plan is to send this all in a Large Flat Rate Box-USPS
We weren't sure if everything would fit...
Because it looks real small.
But with some major logistics.
I got this.

If we mail it tomorrow it should be there Monday
Which is perfect because
That's the day after her boyfriend leaves town
So she'll need some sunshine.
She's gonna cry. I know it.

We put the alcohol in a brown bag with a card that reads
"And to all of you who are there for (her) when we can't be...
You deserve a drink"
Yes, this looks like a 5th grader did the stickers.
But the sides are littered with profanity.
And misplaced question marks.
Some of which we're afraid will deem the package undeliverable.
Any one know if you can send packages with cuss words on it?? 

Thanks to my friends in the LBK
The plan is:
One of the Boys told her they were having a package delivered
To her apartment because they were too embarrassed
To have it shipped to theirs.
GENIUS.
So she's expecting a package.
And embarrassing, it is.

SUPERSTOKED
xoxothanks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...