Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

A Coffee Dependant Person

Casual Friday
I shock myself with the things that I find myself enjoying these days.
I used to wear jeans every day as if it was nothing.
And obviously took it for granted.
It's like some kind of torture restricting you from wearing a type of clothing in a place that you spend 85% of your time in.
But today is the one and only day. And this is what I am wearing...

Today also marks the end of the first week that Nick has been back to daycare.
The days went kind of like this:

Monday: ""Mommy! I can't wait to go to school!"-Zoooom
Wednesday: "Mommy dont weave me! Stay wiff me Mommy!"
Friday: -silence- -staring at the floor angrily- 
-thinking 'just go already and leave me in this hell-hole like I know you're going to'

He has the funniest personality for a 4 year old.
The teacher told me he's fine right after I leave so I lurked around outside to watch the wild.
This is what I found
Excuse the blur, I was in creepy stalk mode in my car outside the window...
He stood around for a few minutes scoping the place out then casually found something he liked and unenthusiastically began to play.
I have the weirdest kid.

So here I sit at work enjoying my one day of freedom in jeans as I realize another thing.
Wednesday I made an amazing concoction with the Keurig my lovely office provides with free K-cups.

I was amazed at the amount of work I got done, personal and what they're paying me for.
Thursday I didn't make any coffee and felt myself verrrrry reluctant to look at spread sheets and journal entries and emails and quotes.
I just wanted to tweak my blog all day...see previous post. Then it hit me...
I'm becoming one of those coffee drones...that can't function without java in the mornings.
WHO AM I?!?
That means I'm going to need a coffee maker for the apartment...
8 more days.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...