Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Tweaking, Not Twerking.

I just want to point out some things that I am fixing up on the site.
I'll be adding alot of things here and there and I'll announce them with links and everything so here's the first installment.

In the tabs up top I have a few fun things that I want EVERYONE to see.

Please check out the music that I'll be updating (hopefully) every week.
Feel free to tell me what you think of them and tell me what you're listening to as well!

I try to frequent as many local places I can or use awesome small business website whenever the chance permits.
When I find good ones or ones that I am totally attached to I'll put them here.
I have a few up right now and one that I will mention right now
(because its near to my heart and they need all the marketing they can get.
http://www.mijostx.com/
The picture will take you to their website.
GO EAT AT MIJO'S
As fitting as the name is, my best friend/little brother is the very handsome very single bartender.
The food is amazing.
It's a small local resaurant laid back but makes you feel like a million bucks. 
Go and tip the bar tender big time!!
Tell them Amanda sent you!!

And one more little blip and self advertisement:
Instagram



                      

AmandaRose
These links are on the right of all of my pages.
So that's a few new things about Stumbling.
Thanks for listening!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...