Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Inbetween

I actually got to sit and enjoy my place yesterday.
Watched Bates Motel and Arrested Development with Andy.
Things are starting to slow down these days.
Not as much to do after settling into the new place.
It kinda scares me.
I don't want things to mellow out
Because I'm afraid I'll start to feel everything that's happened
Or remember.
I don't know when I'll ever be able to hold a thought strand
Without forcing myself away from it because of some pain it brings.

Time to hit the gym.
Distract myself in anyway from standing still for too long.
Still in "Duck & Cover" mode.

I suppose it's just a calm before the storm.
I'm going to Lubbock next weekend.
Grandparent's coming for Spring Break.
Padre after graduation.
Mom's probably moving soon.
Dad's moving back down soon.

I looked more into my application for the PTA program at TCC.
I need to start on a research paper.
Just don't know how to go about that...
Writing sucks.

I need to write an email to my agency about finding me a job closer to home...
Kind of avoiding that...
It feels like a betrayal to the people here.
But I was never a permanent position here.
And I really need something closer to home.
With more pay, preferably.
I'm kind of stagnant right now.
I have just enough money to live but not enough to do anything with.

But here's a new playlist to keep your spirits up!
And I put them on cute little cards for your viewing or sharing pleasure!

1/16 PLAYLIST

that's all for now
xoxothanks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...