Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Stumbling This Way, Soon

I have been away for a few days, my apologies.
You know how I complain about not having any work to do?
Well, Karma slammed me with a crazy assignment.
Took me two days and a few hours at home to finish.

But while doing that I took breaks to look up stuff for my next crafty adventures.
Here's what  I'm thinking.
1. Highlighting my own hair.
I got a really good "Flamboyage" at this awesome little salon a few months back...
(that whole, 'I just got dumped, I'm dying my hair', thing)
and I SEVERELY need to touch it up or cover it.
I don't want to cover it but don't have the funds to go back to the salon.
So, I will be trying this. Even though my mother will think it's stupid.
We all can't go get our hair done every two weeks like you, Mom!

2. Chalkboarding my new table!
UPDATE:
Done.
*2/11/2014
I picked her up from a nice gentleman from Springtown the other day.
And he had totally refinished it himself, so I thought OK I won't have to do anything!
But when I brought it home the finish or wax or something was coming off every time I wiped it.
Waited for it to dry, still sticky and turning every towel I own brown.
The rest of the table is fine except for the top.
CHALKBOARDING.
This is what my mom thinks about it...

3. HTML tutorial
I got my lovely couch in yesterday!!
I'm not crazy about the throw pillows
but I am crazy about Pinterest,
so it's an easy fix.
4. HTML tutorial
Going to Half Price Books,
buying an old book of sheet music and absolutely doing this.
Oh. My. Gosh.

If you have any advice or are interested in any of my projects let me know!
i'll make sure to post pics and tell you all how I did it as soon as its all done :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...