Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

I Have Been Energized!

Tomorrow is the day!!
I was feeling really down yesterday because frkkn Ambit told me I can't turn on my electricity until Monday.
I called those fools and told them to expedite that shhh!
(Not really I asked politely even after sitting on hold for over an hour)
It would be a $10 expedite fee to have it turned on today 
BUT
There might be a delay and still wouldn't be turned on until Monday anyway.

My plan was to still move my stuff and just stay at Mom's until Monday.
I've waited 22 years, I can wait two more days right?
Then I called the internet company and can't set up internet until I have a checking account.
Bummer.
So move in day is going to consist of the chance that I will have no power and even if there is power, I will have no internet which was going to be my only source of television.

And as I am casually doing my tasks for the day I get this lovely email:
I HAVE BEEN ENERGIZED
If I were an energy company that's the slogan I would use too...touche Ambit.

That still leaves the internet problem which won't be as easily fixed but we still have a DVD player,
and cable boxes are only $30 at Walmart...

As I'm telling my mother about this momentous occasion I get another lovely email:
I died from excitement and texted everyone I knew that would possibly care.
(The couch is really the only BRAND new piece of furniture I'm getting)
And is doubling as my bed since no one can share a bed with a certain 4 year old with any comfort.
picture of Santa Monica Red Sofa  from Sofas Furniture
This is what it's going to look like. Rooms To Go. Yeah.
Today I will be shopping for new pots&pans and some groceries for the pad.
Maybe some DVD's since that's all I'll have for a few more weeks.
SO PUMPED.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...