Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Inching Closer

Yesterday was such a weird day for me.
It draaaaaaaagged, good Lord.

I had a total of two assignments that took me 30 minutes to do and that was it.
Tweaked some HTML's in the blog (see my new buttons?)
Thanks to Shrimp Salad Circus,
I made a few since I couldn't find any Yelp or Spotify buttons.

So, those were made all by me from her design.
When I'm feeling smart enough, I'll post a tutorial and the codes.

Right about the time I was leaving was when the good stuff happened.
I got bored and decided to spice my life up and start to install the electricity for my apartment
(party animal over here)
Then the apartment complex emailed me saying I was officially approved
Followed by a voicemail from my friendly leasing agent
Go me!!! Super accomplishing and boast worthy...so I posted it on Insta & Facebook.

All in all, the whole afternoon was one beautiful life approving moment after another.
Talk to my dad for a long time.
Had philosophical conversations with Mom and Andy for a good amount of time without arguing.
Being noticed by people I thought had long banished me from their life...
Heard that my former "boss" gave me a glowing recommendation to the temp agency. (I owe that man some cookies)
Watched last Sunday's Shameless.
Showered and curled my hair.
Tucked Nick in.

It still hasn't sunk in that I'm going to permanently moving out of Mom's house in
TWO DAYS!
I'm still scared something might fall through...
Only issue right now is that the electricity won't be turned on until Monday...
Since when do electric companies not turn it on on the weekends??


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...