Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Back To The Reason Why I'm Here

So, a few weeks ago when I got the brilliant idea and courage to start this blog
I was strolling and searching on Pinterest for picky toddler recipes.
Some luck but not the best.
I vowed to make a difference in wishy-washy Pinterest searches.

What I found most common in all the toddler snack searches was this
Cookie Cutters.
No matter what the food is, if you can make it into the shape of a fish or a dog, they'll eat it.
With that information, my plan is to buy a bucket of them.
And speaking of Amazong
IF YOU ARE A STUDENT
You can get Amazon Prime for FREE, all you have to do is add in your .edu email.
I waited way too long in to my college career to find that out.

Any-hoo.
I also found another amazing toddler trick.
Now, Nick's weirdly picky. No reason why other than I haven't pushed him to eat much else other than nuggests and grilled cheese...
Not anymore my friend.
Follow my I Love Food board on Pinterest for links to all these awesome ideas.
(I'll post pics when I make them for Nicky P)

I just started following The Pioneer Woman
(although annoying on Food Network, she has some pretty awesome recipes)
Now, this may not sound like a huge shocker of a recipe
Maybe it's the pictures that made me fall in love.
But I'm going to make this sandwhich like its no bodies business
This may be a sandwich more for me, than Nick. But he's going to eat it, by gosh!

All I need now are pots n' pans for the apartment and it's happening!
I set up the electricity and internet today, by the way. SCORE.
THREE MORE DAYS


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...