Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wee Bit Of Office Venting

There's a reason why I know I do not want to work in an office setting.
I have much more experience than I would like to say, in it.
My Physical Therapy degree cannot come soon enough.

It's days like today that put my life into clarity.
Things that I want, and things that I do not want.

On the most quiet floor of the building, I sit. 
All quiet, save the above average volumed, country girl that can turn her accent on and off like a light switch when a patient calls.
Five weeks in to this assignment and it hasn't bothered me up to this point but today of all day I left my headphones at home.
And today of all days I've been given a high density detailed assignment...

What do you do when your boss gives you a job to do that is beyond the realm of your understanding, not without a sincere lunge for trying, and everyone around is too busy and annoyed to help with the answers?
Cry. That's what you do.
Extend that little 30 minute lunch by 5
Run to the bank for solitude and pick up a cesaer salad from Chili's on your way back
& hope the job was finished by miraculous conception by the time you get back.

Only FOUR MORE DAYS of enduring this until I can find solace in my own apartment *sigh*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...