Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Werkin It

As I sit here eating my lunch
I'm recalling all of the wonderful things
That I have already learned today

I've become very sensitive.
Especially in the last 6 months.
A lot has happened to me and I'm starting to feel things
Like they're meant to be felt.
I just caught up on the few blogs that I follow
And each one of them has made me tear up.
At my desk.
Thank gosh I'm in a cubicle.

Bread is great.
I could never do a carb diet.
I have an insatiable love for bread.
And Panera just throws in extras for you.

I love the Doctor's office
I think people who hate it are crazy
It's so pleasant
I open up to the people there more than anywhere else
And I go there the least...
I was meant to be in a doctor's office.
It's like my calling.

I found out my cervix is tilted.
TMI, sorry.
It's nothing to worry about at all
It's just a little weird...
"My name is Amanda and I am living with a tilted cervix."
I kinda wish it were something more serious
So I could blame "someone" for it.
But that's just crazy ex girlfriend talk.

I love my doctor.
I better right?
Someone is feelin' me up and putting lights in places they shouldn't be
I better like her!
She's super cool. 
And the nurse was chatting me up about my make-up 
And my hair.
Score.

Downtown Fort Worth is the best.
I just had an interview down there.
No deets.
But I most definitely probably got the job.
Not to sound conceited but I am pretty impressive.
I feel like the director and I are buddies now.
That's good for an interview right?
It's my dream put-myself-through-school job.
I hear a nice pair of scrubs calling my name!

It's an odd process, interviewing.
My mom is in HR and she describes it as being a hooker.
You have to seriously sell yourself to get something from it.
So that is what I'm thinking while chatting with the interviewer.
It works.
And I know, compared to the other girls waiting in the lobby
I am the best looking hooker in this competition.

I'm starting to hate sleeping alone.
Nick stayed with Bee last night so I could get to my interview.
And I felt so alone not hearing him whisper at me while I fell asleep.
He's being treated like a prince today by his Bee.

Two more days until Lubbock to see my bestie!
Trip is still officially on!
Party tiiiiiiiime!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...