Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

COOKIES

Today I'm slightly preoccupied
not by work heaven knows,
just a little tight on cash.
Feeling a little down but that won't stop me from sharing this weekend's goings-on

As I've mentioned before I owe a certain former boss some cookies.
And this was my Pinterest-inspiration
HTML tutorial
Click for the recipe.
AND I MADE THEM.
Quite successfully.
The only thing is, mine came out more brown...not sure why...maybe use a little less cocoa powder?
Because I put ALOT of red food coloring.
Here's my finished product:
Super soft, ooey gooey goodness.
I can't wait to here what my old boss says about them :)

I also did my music sheet lampshade but the weather's been pretty terrible 
so I haven't been able to take a good enough picture yet. 
That will be soon to come!

Now back to worrying about bills
and trying to look busy at work.

xoxothanks.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...