Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

V-Day To-Do List

Nicky's Valentines party is this Friday otherwise it would just be another day for me.
I think for the rest of my life, no matter who I date,
I'm only going to get Nick things for Valentine's Day.
Good plan.

I know the other 4 year-old's don't care but I want to make the cutest cards ever.
At least just to show up the other parent's. Because that's what it's all about right?
The sign-up sheet for things to bring wasn't that amazing..
I get crackers. Coool.


This is what I'm thinking for VDay cards to be handed out.
Bigger of course, with some candy in it.
The first pic is from marthastewart.com, Thanks Martha!
The second one is from Splash of Something.
I'll begin these probably this week.
I'll post pics and how-to's.

My job for today is a much awaited project that I KEEP talking about.
I will be buying the chalk paint and painting my freakin' table today.
I shall let you know how it goes.
UPDATE:
2/11/2014
DID IT.
The Chalkboard Kitchen Table

I am still in the slow process of knitting new covers for my pillows.
I don't know why it takes me so long..I don't think I'm a slow knitter.
I think I just get distracted too much while knitting.
Or bored.
I'm gettin there though. It's almost done.
xoxothanks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...