Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Something to Mention

Hello you!
I've been kind of quiet lately
Probably because there hasn't been much
Excitement going on to talk about.
BUT NOW THERE IS

I got the job that I applied for
I had the Occ Health Appt today...
Basically the drug screen
and shots to ensure I don't infect patients with my cooties.

Being someone who doesn't do drugs
Taking the drug screen was weird
The toilet couldn't be flushed.
The water was turned off in the sink.
I was almost afraid she was going to stand in the room with me
Although I knew there was nothing illegal in my system
I was still scared by the precautions that I might fail
Or do something in my awkwardness that would
make it seem like I was cheating!
I'm so paranoid.

Being someone who is terribly against the flu shot-as well
I was annoyed when they said it was mandatory.
I understand why, and I wasn't going to argue
(I want this job)
I just found it ironic
After a huge dispute about Nick getting one with the "in-laws"
Not really sure what to call them since there was no marriage...
"in-laws" will work.
They're in my life forever and there is some "law" binding us all.
I'm straying from my point.

My apartment is officially finished being decorated.
Only took me two months
Now I can just sit and enjoy the next 10 in fabulous style.
Let me dish:
My family was in town for Spring Break last week
(not that those two words mean anything to me)
((I still had to work.))
And my lovely aunt who is obsessed with Antique-ing took us out.
Not expecting to find anything grand
I found the grandest idea.

$20 for two wooden doors.
ART PROJECT
Painted and hung
I found my final room decor.

I also found a globe like I've been dying for
Brand new $50? Eff that
$20 at the antique store and I'm happy.
My plan was to paint it like this
HTML tutorial
But after seeing Nick start to point out where Texas is
I figured it's a better learning tool.
And as soon as he takes his first marker to it...
I'll paint.

We have found the world of Estate Sales too..
I found an old rusty Radio Flyer wagon.
Which I will plant all of my
This is my Pinterest-vision
And just to perk things up
This was the rainbow that appeared this weekend
After a horribly annoying rain storm
That I made my brother help me
Move in my new chair in....I know.
xoxothanks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...