Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Reeling

I'm loving this.
I have like, some restored sense of optimism.

Today will be good even though
I was late and I'm groggy.

Leg are sore...
Started POP Pilates again
Check out Blogilates.
I found Cassey last year when I was really into yoga
And now she's gonna get me ready for my bikini...
Unlike all of the other Pilates videos I've seen
She's SOOOO upbeat. 
Like too upbeat sometimes.
And like many of my workouts
I get very annoyed with the instructors.
Mainly because I'm cranky and tired.
She has so much energy in her videos...
It's a little much...but it's what keeps me going.
I'm starting the Beginner's Workout Calendar
blogilates beginners calendar
Legs are already sore...
But Buddy, will I be smokin in my bikini

I'm still reliving the weekend every spare minute I can.
I made a playlist so you all can understand the hilariousness
That's right...
Coolio.
Strange combo of music and I love it.
I'm also listening to Andy's playlist.
It's a lot of weird rap mixed with Indie.
But my new optimism suites the weirdness.

LOVINGLIFE
xoxothanks!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...