Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Higher Education

In attempt to better my life
I've been getting my basics done at community college
And this year
 I am ready to apply for the Physical Therapy program.

It's extremely competitive.
5% get accepted.
But based on my school history
My chances are fairly good.

The main stressor for me is the research paper
1500-1700 words on their bulleted research list.
Due April 28th.

So, I think I'm going to take a little break and work on that for a while.
I'll pop in and post every now and then.

In another attempt to greater my situation
I have a job interview at the hospital closer to home
THANK GOODNESS
I'm so excited about it.
And I shall let you all know how it goes!

Wish me luck on this paper!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...